Sunday 15 September 2013

Shot thee, sweet darling, one last time. - Hit me baby, one more time.

Oh baby baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you go
And now you're out of sight yeah
Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cause I need to know now oh because


My loneliness is killing me
I must confess I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time




"Oh sweet darling, sweet darling, wherefore was I supposed to realise? That something was not correct. Oh sweet darling, sweet darling, I should have not let thou escape, because now thy out of my sight  . Show'th me, how thou want t'to be, speak to me sweet darling, as I must know now, oh because. 
Thou loneliness, destroys thy soul, and I, I must confess to thee, I still believe. When I be not with thou, I lose thy mind, anon. Deliver me a sign. Shot thee, sweet darling, one last time. "

1 comment:

  1. I lose my mind, anon. Brilliant! I will remember that every time I hear the song :)

    ReplyDelete